3D Cartoon Picture Underwater Sailing Dolphin Wall Mural
Size: 1 square meter = 140cm(W) x 70.5cm(H) (4’7″ x 2’4″) ft
Material:Wood fiber wallpaper
Picture illustrate ：
- Prepare the necessary tools: Glue,Brush,Roller,Scraper,Ruler,Knife,towel/Sponge
- Clean the wall and make sure your wall clean and flat. And brush the glue on the wall first.
- Check the size of the wallpaper and match the pattern.
- According to the width of each panel of wallpaper, mark the vertical lines on the wall.
- Brush the glue on the back of each panel of wallpaper and mark the order on them.
- Paste it on the wall and use a knife to cut out excess part and use a towel to clean up the glue overflow.
- When pasting the second panel, be careful to match the pattern of the wallpaper. And on the middle of the overlapping part, use a ruler and knife to cut excess part and peel them off.
- Use a knife to cut out excess part around the socket.
- Use a scraper to make the wallpaper flat. Then use a towel or sponge to wipe the glue overflow. ( Close the doors and window to keep it dry naturally. )